Nutrition Health Coaching is for you if:
- You struggle with knowing what foods you should and should not be eating to improve your health
- You want to feel more confident in the kitchen and sharpen your healthy cooking skills
- You find yourself reaching for boxes of cookies late at night
- You feel burnt out, tired, and moody throughout the day
- You've tired but struggle to lose weight
In my 6-month program we will:
- Become clear on what your wellness goals are and why they matter to you
- Create an action plan to help you achieve your goals
- Keep you accountable in following your action plan
You will get:
- Free initial discovery call and health consultation
- Two 50 min coaching calls every month
- Ongoing support in between calls (text and email as often as you need!)
- Nutrition handouts, recipes, workshops, and other resources as needed
Who am I:
I am a certified Integrative Nutrition Health Coach. My career started in education, teaching teenagers about nutrition and culinary arts. After struggling with and conquering my own health challenges, I became a certified health coach to guide adults in making life-lasting healthy habits. I am a master at meal prep, recipe development and skilled at working with specialized diets (food allergies and intolerances).
My approach to health and wellness is holistic. This means that I look at how all areas of your life are connected. Does stress at work cause you to overeat at home? Does lack of energy and poor sleeping habits prevent you from exercising? As we work together, we will explore these connections and set realistic health goals for you to achieve.
My goal is to create healthy habits for you, not create restrictions. As your coach, I will not give you a diet plan, a list of foods to avoid, or calorie restrictions. Why? Because these methods are not sustainable and do not work. The only way to ensure long lasting, healthy results is to make effective behavioral and lifestyle changes. Let’s define what you value most from your well-being and use that vision as motivation. Together we will co-create your health goals within reasonable time frames and action plans so you know exactly what you are working towards.