A Diet for Life

Stop wasting your time searching the interwebs struggling to figure out how to eat healthier. There is too much information out there and it is an endless search.

Let me put my 8 years of research, cooking, and advising to work giving you a simple, easy to follow, and straightforward diet that you can stick to 90% of the time - the other 10% you can eat whatever you want!

I have helped over 125 people change their life, improve their heart health, decrease their need for insulin, and lose weight.